Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

My favourite outfit...

I thought it would be a good idea to start regularly showing you different outfits that I have put together, from what I have seen in my favourite shops. I am starting with one of my all time favourite shops...River Island.

I know it is only January and we have only just got over Christmas, but I am loving the new Spring/Summer collections that are coming in the shops!! It is making me a bit sad that I will probably be as big as an elephant by the time I could get to wear any of it, but I may be able to get away with a few things?! Maybe wishful thinking! I am loving the gorgeous pastel colours that are in River Island, this outfit would look great as day to day wear, and could easily be dressed up with some nude heels and some more accessories. I think I am going to treat myself to this top - I think it could look cute with a baby bump!





All from River Island

With love, Danielle xx




No comments: