Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Baby thoughts...16 weeks


Hi guys,


Sorry i've not posted all week, been a hectic one!
I haven't talked about the baby much yet, so I feel like I will have a lot to say in this post!!


So I am now 16 weeks pregnant and I can't believe how fast it has gone! We found out on October 10th after our first month of trying (honeymoon baby!!) We were so lucky to fall that quickly. I had quite an easy first 12 weeks, only a little bit of sickness, but lots of tiredness! I really don't feel pregnant at all, I can go all day not even thinking about it. I think the first time round it is all you think about, but the 2nd time you already have a little one to think about so can't spend all the time obsessed with baby things! When I was pregnant with Grace we had nearly everything by now, but we haven't bought one thing yet! We started to look at buggys the other day, but still not decided on anything. I think once we find out the sex then it will seem more real. I really can't wait to find out, and I honestly have no preference this time! We find out on the 1st February, yay!
I am determined to enjoy this pregnancy more, as I didn't at all last time and I really regretted it. I went through all sorts of things and it was horrible...but I got a beautiful little girl at the end of it, so it was definitely worth it. Gracie is excited about the baby, but i'm not sure she really understands that there will actually be another baby in the house!


I don't really have a "bump" yet, but I have most certainly put on weight - 8lb to be exact! It's quite hard, because I lost 2 stone before the wedding and was eating healthily and going to the gym 3 times a week and that has completely gone out the window! I really would like to start the gym again now I am feeling less exhausted, as I think it will maybe help me to feel more energetic and prepare me for the labour, but we will see how that goes! I'm also finding it hard to find clothes to wear, as i'm at that "inbetween" stage! I am going to have a sort through my wardrobe this weekend and put together some outfits to show you.


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend...with love, Danielle xx

No comments: