Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

A few baby things...

So, I have been obsessed with looking at baby things this week and already starting to feel in the nesting mode! We only live in a 2 bed house at the moment, and i'm really finding it hard to see how we will also fit a baby (plus all the things that comes with them!) into our tiny house. As I said in my new year post, one of our resolutions is to save for a house which we won't be able to even think about getting until at least the end of the year, and I don't really want to move into another rented house if it is only for a little while. So I guess I will have to make do with the space we have at the moment, and the baby will have to be in with us for 6 months or so. But this doesn't stop me dreaming about beautiful nurseries..here are some I have fallen in love with


This is my favourite room. I love the light in this room, it looks so airy and the blue is a gorgeous colour


I also like this yellow nursery, it's such an uplifting colour and can go well with pink or blue!


I really love wall stickers, when we have our own house I am going to have them everywhere! If you look closely, the branches of the tree are the letters of the alphabet, So cute!

I have also just discovered Pottery Barn Kids, I knew they were an American company but had no idea they shipped to the uk! I think it is going to be my new favourite site. I love this changing unit, it is gorgeous!! Shame we don't have the room (or the budget) for it!



We've also been looking at prams, my absolute favourite one is the icandy peach, but it is a little out of our price range! What buggy did you or will you be having?


I definitely want to get a Pink lining Yummy Mummy changing bag, they are gorgeous! They have so many lovely ones, but I think this one is my favourite


We will absolutely be getting a baby swing this time around, we didn't have one with Grace and we regretted it! We were constantly rocking her and bouncing her in her bouncer, she would have loved a swing! I like this one from Mamas and Papas, I love that it has little "starlights" over babies head


And lastly, another must have will be a Bumbo, Grace lived in hers and it was so good in helping her to sit up

I'm sure I will be bringing you more baby things in the future, especially when we find out what we are having!
With love...Danielle xx

No comments: