Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

An update from me...34 weeks!

Well, I am now officially on maternity leave! So hopefully I will be able to get on here alot more from now on.
I am now 34 weeks pregnant, so only 6 weeks to go! I had the midwife yesterday who confirmed that baby is in the breech position - I have a scan in 2 weeks to see if he is still that way, and if he is then I will have to discuss with the consultant about having him turned. This scares the life out of me, but so does having a C section, so I have a lot of thinking to do! I am feeling ok at the moment, just really tired and can't get motivated. I am having a lazy week this week, but would like to get out and do some things with Grace next week - providing this horrible weather clears up! 
Just a quick one from me, will be back soon with a more constructive post! 
With love from, Danielle x

No comments: