Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Our wedding day...

Well as i've got the dreaded first post out of the way, I can get onto the good stuff! I want to share our wedding day with you, as it was such a fantastically gorgeous day. We got married on the 2nd of September this year. The weather was perfect and everything just went amazingly. Grace made the cutest little flower girl and she loved every moment in her "princess dress". I am not going to lie, I didn't enjoy the planning stages at all! I had a vision of what I wanted the day to be like from day one, I wanted it to be like an English country garden theme, with a BBQ for our meal and just a relaxed feel to the whole day, and as long as it looked good and we all had a great time I didn't really care about anything else! (apart from marrying my hubby of course!) 
I was so lucky in the sense that we had a lot of help with everything, my Nan is very creative so she made all of the stationary and the cake. And myself, my Mum and Nan all met up for weekly planning meetings! I wish I had started this blog while we were planning the wedding, as I would love to have it all written down to look back at. 
Here are some of my favourite photos of the day...


Love Danielle x



















Our amazing photographers were the gorgeous Penny and Martin from Tino&Pip

1 comment:

  1. Gracie looked so happy seeing her mom and dad getting married. I can understand her enthusiasm; that was also what I felt when my mom and dad got married. The smiles only prove how happy you were with marrying each other, and that's something to be treasured for a lifetime. Cheers! :)

    [Kindra Leomiti]

    ReplyDelete