Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

New year...new you?

So it's new years eve! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. I have literally had the most amazing year, Grace is becoming the sweetest, most funniest little girl, and I thank my blessings every day that we are lucky enough to have such a wonderful little person in our lives. I married my best friend, and we found out we are having another little monster angel! I really feel as though 2012 is going to be our year and I can't wait to see what it has in store for us! 
I thought I would share with you  my new years resolutions, as surely if I write them down then I have to stick to them, right?!
Bit of a random mixture of things, but they all seem fairly doable I think, although I'm sure hubby would add a few things to that list for me aswell! We are planning to bake some cakes this afternoon (starting the resolutions early!) and then cosy up this evening and watch rubbish TV, being pregnant and partying don't really go together! Do any of you lovelies have any new years resolutions? What are your plans for NYE? 
Happy new year to you all, and here's to a promising 2012!

With Love Danielle xx

3 comments:

  1. Yes, this year has gone so fast. Now, we say Welcome 2012, I wish you all the best for you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all your little and big dreams and wishes come true next year! And welcome to the lovely blog-world :)
    Good luck, and have a very Happy New Year!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete