Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Cupcakes with Gracie...

I've had a lovely chilled out day today, we took the Christmas tree down and had a a little new year clean up - it always makes me feel fresh and ready for the year! This afternoon Gracie and I made some cupcakes, now they didn't really turn out as we'd expected so don't expect some Delia Smith masterpiece!! It's just Great to do something fun together, I'm really going to try and do a lot more fun and creative things with Grace as often as possible and, as I only work afternoons, we have plenty of time each morning to have some fun!



     





We have now had lots of fun eating them!! Oh and on another note, I am 16 weeks pregnant today, can't believe how fast the time is going! I will be doing a bump post in the next couple of days...
With love Danielle and Grace xx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome ideas put together i find here.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Matting-Gym Mats-Stable Mats. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in fashion supplier uk

    ReplyDelete