Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

A little update...

Hello..I hope you're all well?! So, as you know I've just come back to blogging after 3 years!! So much has changed in my life since, back then I was pregnant with Charlie and working part time in the local hospital. Well when I was on maternity leave I decided I didn't want to go back to work, but I needed to think of ways I could earn some money from home. I studied fashion and textile design in college, so I decided to brush off my sewing machine and get sewing again and I haven't looked back!! I set up a Facebook page selling handmade childrens clothing, and I now have nearly 15,000 followers!
It is so great being able to work from home, but it is hard work..there have been so many times when I've wanted to give it all up but I've stuck with it and I am so glad I did, I feel very blessed! I have 4 people working for me (including my Mum and Nan!) so it is all go! Here are some piccies of the clothes that we make and our facebook page is www.facebook.com/charlieandgrace if you wanted to have a nose! So expect a few little sewing tutorials on here in the near future! Xx


No comments: