Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

An update from me...

I've not been on here for ages and have so much to update you all on!

Firstly Gracie has turned the big 3!! She is very excited about being a big girl now, but I cannot believe she is 3 already, these last 3 years have been the best and I can't believe how much she has grown up. She amazes me every day with how much she has learnt and makes me laugh so much with the things she comes out with sometimes! 

She didn't have a birthday party as we went to Disneyland the day after her birthday for 4 days. It was lovely to get away for a little holiday, as the 3 of us have never had time away together! It was soooo cold in Paris, so I think we probably didn't choose the best time of year to go, but we still had a magical time. I think Grace was definitely at the best age to go, she is really into her Disney Princesses at the moment so she was in awe of everyone that we saw, I think the next step is saving up to go to Disneyworld in Florida when the baby is abit older!








After our lovely weekend away, we came back to have our 20 week anomaly scan! It was such a lovely experience and things have certainly advanced since I've had Grace. The images were so clear and we got a good look at the baby for about 20 minutes! We were told that I would need another scan with a consultant, as they said about a measurement on the front ventricles of the babies brain which were out by 1mm. They didn't seem worried at all, so I am trying not to dwell on it to much until the scan next week. But we were told the great news that the baby is a BOY!! We were really not bothered about the sex at all, but we are so happy as it will be lovely to have one of each. So I am sure I will be bringing you lots of posts filled with baby boy finds! I am hoping to start bringing you regular posts now that our crazy few weeks are out of the way, so keep your eyes peeled!
With love, Danielle and Gracie x

No comments: