Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

My favourite maternity outfit...

I have got to the stage now where I can't fit into my normal jeans, so am now rocking the leggings/loose top combo. I went clothes shopping last weekend and invested in some cute cardi's and blouses to jazz up some plain vest tops, to stop me from looking so boring!
I am currently sitting here looking out at the cold, miserable weather outside and wishing the summer would hurry up (although I probably won't be saying that once I am as big as a hippo!)
The thing I love about maternity wear is that you can take one simple item and make it look fantastic with gorgeous accessories which will see you through till way after the baby is born!
Here is a gorgeous summery outfit that I think would look cute once the hot weather arrives, perfect for those picnics in the park and long walks on the beach...




Dress - £12.99
Necklace - £6.99
Sandals - £34.99
Bag - £19.99
All from New Look

I can't wait till the summer now!
With Love, Danielle x

No comments: